Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Populate DropDownList with interface parameters in Dynamic forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing a problem.

I got an Interactive forms where i set a dynamic part to allow user add lines to a table .

In this table i got a field define as dropdownlist box , value comes from an interface global attributes.

For the first line that works fine but when i click on my button to add a line, the dropdownlist box is empty.

Does somebody can help me ?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also come with such an issue previously..This can be resolved by the solution given below..

For example, You have the Subform with name "Subform1,table with name "Table1" ,Table Row with name "Row1"and a dropdown in it with name "Dropdownlist1". You can access the First instance by using the script "Subform1.Table1.Row1[0].Dropdownlist[0]", similarily the second instance can be accessed by

"Subform1.Table1.Row1[1].Dropdownlist[0]". This should resolve your issue. If you face any issues further,please get back to me..

Regards,

Karthikeyan R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer .

This solution should work but what i want to do is trying to solved it without javascript.

In the fact, my field is defined as dropdownlist box and value are link to the content of the interface attributes . For thr first row that works fine but when i add a line, the content is not populate automaticaly , is it normal or there's a bug ?

In my case , my form will be used in ABAP system without any web dynpro applicatoin . forms are send by mail and retrieve by mail in SAP .

Best regards.

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer .

I will try to explain more clearly my problem .

I define a PDF forms in the ABAP stack of SAP . in the form i create a table subforms , number of rows depend on what is store on the database.

In the line of the table i got one field which is a dropdownlist box and value comes from the interface of the form , for record already set by user it's works fine .

When user receive the forms, he can add lines to the table while it's define as dynamic. My problem is that on NEW LINE the dropdownlist box is empty

How can i solved this issue ?

Best regards.

Bertrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertrand,

Was your problem resolved?

Actually i had done this for table that has worked out for Wd Java, seems that would resolve ur issue as well, just send me the node structre, and the binding of the field (dropdown).

Also, if it has already worked out for u, can u plz tell me if ur solution.

Actually i need to apply the same thing in case of subform.

Regards

Amita

Edited by: amita arora on Jul 15, 2008 1:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't find any solution even with javascript or Formcalc so i define my table with static number of line and that works .

Perhaps there's a solution but i don't find it ...if somebody got it please share.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bertrand,

I have the same Problem. How you resolve this Problem? I'm Workig now in the same Task. How did you send the forms by mail and retrieve by mail in SAP. Could you send to me your Coding please or any Helpfull material or tips.

Thank you in advance

mishak