cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the processed messages after executed the scenario in MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Iam facing a strange Issue.When ever I Executed the scenario iam able to pick the file and able to put it in target directory.this is successful.

But the problem is iam unable to see any Status in MONI even the error message also.

Nothing is displaying in MONI abt XML Messages

Regards

Bopanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bopanna,

Please go through these threads:

Rewards if helpful.

BR,

Kasturika

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Take a look at "RUNTIME" category parameters in SXMB_ADM, especially at LOGGING and LOGGING_SYNC

In your case (I guess that you have async scenario ...) LOGGING should be set to "1"

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

in an async scenario it's not necessary to set LOGGING to 1...

Only in a sync scenario, LOGGING_SYNC must set to 1.

Dominic

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yep, you are right. Async. messages are logged by default.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Then what could be the cause.......

How to resolve my Issue....

Regards

Bopanna

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, try to check for messages in Runtime Workbench ...

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I Check in Message Monitoring in RWB, It is saying that "No Message Found"

I had given correct Parameters only like Service , namespace, Interface....

Regards

Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check adapter monitoring (component monitoring) about errors in you communication channel?

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

See all communication channels and objects are active or not and adapters are working fine in Communication channel monitoring.

Just edit them, save again and activate in change list.

Try it. Hope it will help you.

BR,

Kasturika

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please try again to start your scenario and check both SXMB_MONI and RWB? Don't specify any filtering parameters unless you have to since there are too many messages.

The message must be logged ...

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As i Said in my first post itself,,,,,,

When ever I Executed the scenario iam able to pick the file and able to put it in target directory.this is successful.

But the problem is iam unable to see any Status in MONI even the error message also.

Nothing is displaying in MONI abt XML Messages

Regards

Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have cleared the cache by tcode SXI_CACHE ---> from menu select full cache refresh.

Also do the CPACache refresh by this url http://<server name>:<HTTP Port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you have more than one XIs.

Maybe your scenario is configured in one XI and you check 'sxmb_moni' in another XI.

Also try with another scenario if 'sxmb_moni' is working.

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here we have Only One XI Server.

When ever I Executed any scenario iam able to pick the file from source and able to write the file in the target system.

But the problem is unable to see any type of message in MONI like error or success status.........

Iam able to see the Messages in MONI upto yesterday evening 3:30pm. After that even though i executed number of interfaces also not able to see any status msg's in MONI.

If i executed the scenario today means it is saying that "No message Available" . But able to pick the file and able to write the file.

Regards

Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide us some more information about your scenario like e.g. what kind of message interfaces do you use...

You said earlier that it is a "normal" scenario. What do you mean with that??? Is it synchronous or asynchronous?

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam doing with the File-RFC-File with out BPM which is Posted by Raj recently in Wiki Posts.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%28without+bpm%29&;

I think you know abt this complete scenario. We are also followig the same BAPI and all......as it is in Wiki post.

Now can u able to tel me the reason for this.......

Regards

Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, this is a sync scenario, so you have to go to TC SXMB_ADM and turn on the RUNTIME parameter LOGGING_SYNC with 1.

Then it works.

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem have been solved......

Thanks Dominic Ludolph

Regards

Bopanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is this a sync scenario? If so you have to implement the runtime parameter LOGGING_SYNC in TC sxmb_adm.

Regards

Dominic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a normal scenario.

What iam saying is iam not able to see any message( like success or Error ..) in SXMB_MONI

Regards

Bopanna