cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration BOS with DIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,all!

Can anybody please provide me information or docs if any link exist between DIP and BOS?

Our scenario is such:

1) We have a project with WBS-elements and activities as element of costing,billing;

2) We have SD-order with items assigned to WBS.

3) We purchase services (AC03) in MM(MM-request from activity->MM-order->MM-Service Entry Sheet);

We want to sell this services.Do BOS(Bill of services) help us to link MM with SD and what have I do for this?

Next.Our customer wants to pay for the services on aggregating level (contract positions which collect the services). For this I create DIP(Dynamic position profile) with dynamic positions (odp1).Is DIP able to create SD Service Entry Sheet (debit memo request) with reference to the SD-order?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Anantha Vijaya!

We don't use service order, only sale order with reference to WBS.

DIP is in right place of WBS and sales order item.

With help of dp90 we want to create debit memo request to customer (no quotation).

Have you managed to use service number (asnum) as characteristic in DIP? May be I should to combine it with other characteristic such as cost element?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

Sorry for the delayed response.

DP82 gives the option of either giving a service order / WBS element as input. But yes, true it helps in creating quote.

I don't know whether the ODP1 allows you to put a debit memo request in config ( i don't have SAP access at the moment).

Once a quote is created out of DP82, normally for invoice, you can reference the same to sales order (the quote) and take a invoice out it. That his how i do.

I don't know wht exactly you mean by service number. But, as long as it is dynamic in nature (a number tht changes), you cannot have that as a characteristic. You can have only static characteristics (for e.g: cost element you have mentioned) for material determination..

Hope this is helpful.

Regards

Ananth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I generally use DIP with my service orders.

However, Try out T-code DP82 wherein you input WBS element to create a quote..

Please see that you have DIP profile in place in the WBS element.

Regards

Ananth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Warwick, for your reply!

I'm investigating yours docs.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos