14.01.2008 qty 2 delivery date 15.01.2008 qty 2

can any one say me the process

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

under stood your requirement, i think you need multiple schedule lines for single item. For that we need to maintain the avaialability check against product allocation.

For more info you can check basic functions - availability check against prod allocation.

Please read in this you need PP integration

Reward if help ful

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to the delivery type settings and tick the zero qty allowed field. Then after your normal av.chec and TOR maintian some stock through MMBE and create a sales order with the dates and quantiies you have mentoned in the Item tabs. Please note what you maintain in the main header is valid for all items so you need to maintian the delivery dates and other detailes such as plants etc in the ITEM tabs.

Now from the sales order screen do the delivery using subsequent functions. The system will create as many delivery docs as there are different information. you can either combine all of them in a single invoice or create individual docs as required.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i guess when procuring stocks its always done to meet requirements on a consolidated basis. In such a situation you would have the required quantities. May be one or two schedule lines more which get determined automatically based on the lead times and MRP settings.

Now if you exactly want this material to be delivered on these dates for specific quantities, the better idea is to use a scheduling agreement which perfectly meets your requirement.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

In the sales order double click the line item go to schedule lines tab and enter the date and quantity of the material to be delivered according to ur requiremnt.

If the stock is available in the system it will confirm the quantity otherwise it will give a date according to the lead time maintained in ur document type

reward points if helpful

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul