cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy controls pricing type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In copy controls we maintained pricing type B- carryout new pricing. Eventhough in pricing analysis its showing the current prices, Butthe sales order prices are being copied from reference sales order i.e. Item conditions screen.

Any body can explain this behaviour.

Regards,

Raj

Edited by: Raj on Feb 12, 2008 12:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

I got the solution on my own...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Dear Raj

It would have been better had you briefed the solution also as to how you have solved the issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

When u use carry out new pricing It has to pick up pricing for condition record again. in ur doc.

eg. In sales order u have changed ur bsic price manually.

after that u create nest doc with ref to sales order n if u maintain pricing type b then it will tke the price from condition record not from sales doc.

Of u check in copy control u will get G i.e for taxes

I hope this will help u

regards

nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i want entirly new pricing and iam using B as explained.

But i am getting pricing from previous doc.

Need further asistance.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

I am little bit confused over your comments

"Eventhough the sales order prices are being copied from reference sales order"

and

"But i am getting pricing from previous doc"

What do you mean by sale order prices are copied from reference sale order. Are you trying to create a return order??

Can you please let me know what exactly you are trying to do.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi if you see the second message posted by you will get clear picture.

i.e there is a contradiction between the values of pricing conditions screen of item and pricing analysis screen of item in the standard sales document.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

For information, in copy control, if you maintain "B" in Pricing Type, irrespective of your pricing in sale order, whatever is maintained in condition master (VK11), that rate will only fetch to your billing.

If you dont want this to happen, maintain "G" and whenever you want to update pricing, if need be, the same can be done by selecting "Update" button in billing.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What you are saying is correct, system should carry out new pricing. But in my case its copying from previous saleorder even the pricing type is B. In item conditions screen i am getting previous sales order values but where in i can see the curent values in pricing analysis.

i.e. there is a variance in the values of pricing cond screen and pricing analysis.

I need why that variance is coming.......I think as per standard functionality both should be same.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Any ideas on this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing type is used to either Carry out new Pricing or Copy same price and redetermine taxes etc.

When you create a sales order with reference to another sales order then along with the Material No. , qty and other details pricing will also get copy, but many a time a time Discounts , price of Material get change and this Pricing type setting will redetermine the price with the latest one .

This prevent business from selling some thing at lower cost .

Hope i explain a bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Donot use B. It will carry our new pricing only. Please change and try.

Rgds.,

T.J.