cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition records for jexp,jecs and j1ax

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please tell me how to maintain the condition records for jexp,jecs and j1ax in vk11 t code?

which key combination should be picked up from the list.because iam able to see the domestic taxes radio button in sandbox but not in the production client.

plz its urgent

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ajay

Maintain in VK19

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks lakshmipathi,

But which key combinations have to be seleected frm the drop down to mainatin the values???

i can see sale org/ref doc/ref item, cust/mat , material , cust/state......etc key combinations,but not able to see the domestic taxes radio button

ajay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ajay

It can be maintained at "V" and at Sales Organization level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipati,

what u say is right.I enter V in the application field and the condition type jexp and say enter ,i get the key combination list,which one should i select from these to maintain my condition record.hope you understand

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain the records for "Material"

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ajay

It is enough if you maintain at "Sales Organization" level which I had already suggested.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks anil,but do you mean to say that i should maintain for all materials??

please give the deatisl step by step plz any one

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

You can also mainatin the excise condition at country\plant\control code level. Control code is nothing but your Chapter id which you maintain in FT data of material master. So if you maintain the condition & master data record then automatically it picks the applicable rate.

Hope it helps.

Rgds,

Antima

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks everybody.The problem is solved.

ajay