cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Probabaility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

where we are going to assign the Sales probability ( which appears in the sales document).

let me make clear..when we go T.code:V0V8 and look into details of Sales order document "OR" , we find the probabality field assigned as 100% .

My question is , where we assign this Probability as 100 % .

Even when i go to VOV8 and select New Entries the Probababilty field is displayed in "GREY MODE" (where i cant enter any values).

But my requirement is to enter the Values in the probability field, i want to change from 100% to some other Percentage.......where i can i do it .

Waiting for ur response

Thanks in advance

Regards

SK

Edited by: subramanyam kuchana on Feb 11, 2008 11:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

Thanks for your warming responses........ but it is not what i was expecting.

I know that when we go T.code :V0V8 and go into the details of document type "OR" , we find the Sales Probability as 100% and which is not changeable.

But my question is .....from where does system is picking this 100% for sales document "OR".

We assign this Sales probability some where ......i just want to know that where we assign this 100% to Sales Document "OR".

Regards

SK

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The standard probabilities are 30% for Inquiry, 70% for QT and 100% for order.

You cannot change it in VOV8. But you can give your probability while creating the document, in the document itself (like inquiry, quotation) at item level(not in grey mode) and there you can give different probabilities for different line items also and based on that the system calculated the probable order value.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subramanyam kuchana,

This you maintain in your document types (i.e. "OR") in VOV8 T-Code.

i.e. use transaction code VOV8 select "OR" . In OR Document type you have order probability field.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanyam,

Order probability of the item

The probability (expressed as a percentage) of the customer confirming the inquiry or quotation item as part of a sales order.

Use

The system combines the probability factors from the sales document type and from the customer master record of the sold-to party.

Example

If probability is 80% for the sales document type and 50% in the customer master record, the system combines the two values. In this case, the system takes 50% of 80% and proposes 40% for the item.

Procedure

The system proposes the probability. You can change the value manually for the item.

Dependencies

You can generate requirements from quotations. Accordingly, the probability of quotation items affects how requirements are passed on. For example, a quotation for 100 pieces and a probability of 50% will generate requirements for 50 pieces.

Reward points if it is helpful

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch