cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value Mapping Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I was created value mapping by using IR: Conversions --> Value Mapping, ID part also properly configured and specifed values according to below blog,

/people/community.user/blog/2007/01/08/valuemapping-using-the-graphical-mapping-tool

But, i am getting same value wht i was specified at souce side.

Plz provide the solution asap.

Best Regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh !

Receiving as output the same as input is often related to the case that XI did not find any target value for the source. Please check that all references to the Agency and Schema are ok, and also the source value you are trying to convert, is a valid value in ID. If you can, please make a screen capture of the value mapping table in ID, upload it to www.imageshack.us and post here the link to see if everything is set ok.

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Plz give me ur mail id , i will forward screenshots.

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

matiwork@gmail.com

regards,

Matias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh !!

Your screenshots appear to be correct.

Just be sure that the value of the NAME field of the sender message matches its case with the one in the value mapping group.

Also, go to Runtime Workbench->Cache Monitoring, then select Cache Server = Integration Server (Java Cache) and in Cache Objects, select "Search for Value Mapping Groups". Try to use the few filters you can, to verify that the values you enter in Integration Directory are correctly cached. You have to see a table with all the Agency, Schema and values of the Value Mapping Groups.

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your source value does not match with the value in value mapping table then you will get the same values as in source side. So please becareful about it.