cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form H Customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Please tell me about form H customization details like Tcode,relevant tables etc.

Thanking you in anticipation

Sadanand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sadanand

With the help of ABABer, this can very well be developed.

To my knowledge, this Form-H is a pre printed one and only certain datas Name of the exporter, name of the vendor from whom the exporter has procured the material, Description of goods, quantity should be captured which is available in SAP.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- to friends who is willing to know about Form H, i just give one example. In export, we normally use packing materials which would be procured from a local vendor. The local vendor would supply this packing material against Form H (no tax). Once the exporter exports their products, they have to issue Form H along with a copy of Bills of Lading as a proof of export for having exported the packing material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your reply.It is really helpful.

Regards.

Sadanand.

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadanand,

From your post i understand that you are trying to customize foreign trade in SAP where in origin country is India and you want to customize it like wise with export certificates etc.,

Please go through the link below, it contains detailed description of customizing foreign trade.

Though its not a direct answer to your query i am sure your answer lies with this document.

Would you need further details, let me know.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/SDFT/SDFT.pdf

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is ur requirement??

Why Form H is used??

I think it is used in Gujrat.Pl. explain ur requirement.

Biswajit