Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting plant details from SRM !

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can we get the list of users assigned to a particular plant in SRM ? is there any function module or program in SRM which could help cater to this requirement. The attribute id of plant in SRM is WRK and I would like to get the list of users in SRM who have access to a plant say ABC.

i.e the list of all users in SRM who have the attribute WRK = ABC .

the function modules BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES would give me the value provided i give the user or the company name. But I would like to give a search for the users who have the attribute WRK set as 'ABC'.

Looking forward for expert comments.

Regards,

Rajesh Rajendran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In PPOSA_BBP you can see how many and what are the users assigned to a particular org. unit for the concerned root org.

As mentioned by you, BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES function module is used to read the attributes of the user.

You can get the list of users defined for the logical system by using BBP_USER_GETLIST function module.

The best way is to directly check in the org structure using PPOSA_BBP.

Hope this makes you more clear.

Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I already know this but is there an easier way of finding the users by means of a function module or program in SRM.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I don't think there is any function module that fetches you the users assigned to an Org. unit.

I could n't find any.I still believe PPOSA_BBP is a better way to check all the users assigned to org. unit.

Rgds,

Teja

rajesh_rajendran2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

The function module 'SWI_GET_USERS_OF_ORG_UNIT' helps you get the users of an org unit in SRM.

This is for your information.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info. rajesh.Can you please inform what to enter in OTYPE & OBJID fields.

Rgds,

Teja

Edited by: Rama Krishna Teja Cherukupalli on Feb 11, 2008 5:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OTYPE will be object type. For organization unit it will be O

OBJID will be object ID. For organization unit, it will be something like 50000607. This is the org unit for which you re trying to get users for.

Hope this answers your q.

Regards

Bhushan