cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Please tell me the difference between the requirement field in pricing procedure and the requirment field in Access sequence.

2.Also let me know the why there will be a condition type field while determining the pricing procedure.

i.e Sales are+ CuPP+ Dopp+ Pricing procedure+Condition Type.

Regards

Nag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement used in accesses and the pricing procedure is the same. The requirement when entered uses an abap program to post a value based on whether a equirement is met or not for that step. Please select any requirement in the Pricing procedure and click the source text and you can see the backend program for that requirement. This way you can get an idea of what it means.

Now coming to the second part of your question, how does he system search for values to be used for various types of conditions, i.e prices,discounts or surcharges, freight or taxes. This is done by the condition technique. Condition types define what type of condtion you are using together with its features whether it is a group condition...

These are put in a pricing procedure in a sequence to calculate the price. So a condition type is absolutley necessary to calculate the price.

This is way SAP stores values for various types of conditions. Again the condition type contains customising data about the condition type. It does not contain any values. The values are stored in the condition record. Again based on different key combinations or tables you can have different values you can have hence the accesses to determine which value to use for that particular condition.

regds

Jude

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically requirement is meant that Precondition.

That is, if the precondition is fulfilled, the system can proceed further. this is the exact meaning of requirement.

So, as per ur first question,

The requirement in the pricing procedure is for to execute a condition type,

the requirement in the access sequence is to execute an access within the access sequence.

answering to ur 2nd query,

The PR00 mentioned in the OVkk screen used to display the value in the sales line item screen.

Hope it clears

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pricing procedure determination will determine through this cuppDocppSales area . The condition type which you are giving here it gives the link between your pricing procedure control to your determination. You can main for price it is enough or else if you want to maintain discount, fright tax you can also do this.

I hope it will clear ur query

Regards

Mubeen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1.Please tell me the difference between the requirement field in pricing procedure and the requirment field in Access sequence.

the requirement field in the pricing procedure tells whether a condition should be executed or not during sales order processing. for example we have for standard free goods condition R100 a requirement 55 which checks whether the pricing indicator for the free item is having an indicator 'B' -

( pricing for free goods ) or not.

In the access sequence you may have more than one accesses, in such event to optimize as well as to validate whether a particualr needs to checked or not we assign it a requirment.

2.Also let me know the why there will be a condition type field while determining the pricing procedure.

i.e Sales are+ CuPP+ Dopp+ Pricing procedure+Condition Type.

Unless you specify a condition type here you cannot make a fast data entry at the sales order level. You must have observed a PR00 condition for std pric procedure RVA001, in the conditin type field. Now when you are processing a sales order at the line item level if you drag the scroll bar a little on the right side you will find a column amount, you can enter the PR00 value directly. But if you dont specify PR00 at OVKK, in the condition type column you cant do it.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing procedure requirement & Access sequece requirement:

Both are used for same purpose. There is no defference.

Requirement

Use

If the requirement is fulfilled (SY-SUBRC = 0), then output determination also takes into consideration output type or the access sequence, for which the requirement has been specified.

Examples

A possible requirement would be, for example, that a difference should be made between document currency and local currency .

coming to ur 2nd question is pricing procedure determination

pricing procedure determination is key combination based on this combination system determine the price, discount and taxes.

Reward points if it helpful

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch