cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Table Border faded on Second page in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a Purchase Order Smartform by copying the standard one in which uptill now still Old type of table is used (in which we do not need to create different cells for printing the text, we can directly create text element and can give the line type).

The problem is that when my data is flowing to the second page the border which I am using on this table is coming faded on the second page in comparison to the first page table border.

I am using the same Table in both the Pages. I have also tried to keep border on second page in other windows and main table it is coming properly. I have also tried different patterns of table border but in all patterns I am getting border faded in both the print out as well as Print Preview on second page only, In first page I am getting it correct.

So I am looking is there any solution or may be some OSS notes for these or I will create a New type of table and than copy all the processing to it.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatil

Did you ever find out what was the issue? I have recently copied /SMB40/MMPO_A, and I seem to be getting the same problem.

The TABLE_DATA table occurs in my MAIN window. I print out a 4-page order. When it prints, it displays side borders on both the first and last pages, but on the two middle pages, there is a border at the top and bottom of the window, but no border on either of the sides. This is in both Print Preview and Printing mode.

All the stuff on pages 2 and 3 is included text for the T&C's.

I have tried change the position and width of the window, with no success.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Lyal