Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot able to do picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have created sale order.

when i am try to do the delivery (ie) during picking it is displaying a error that this material is not in the particular plant,this is the error message.

i have checked my stock in mmbe,there are more stock on the particular plant and st .location.

and also it is displaying that this material is not sale for india.

Kindly help me out

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got a clue from ur message that saying the material is not for sales from india.

This is because of inappropriate tax determination settings in ur material master.

Please check the material master sales org 1 view, can u able to see the tax relevancy settings.

If not, please go to the T.code of OVK1 and maintain the country based tax category settings.

Also Goto OX10, also check ur material's plant settings and see whether the country is assigned there properly.

Hope it helps. Let us see, is it solves

Reward points if useful..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Have you maintained Tax Indicator In Ur MMR in Sales Organisation Tab, if u r not maintained first maintain those thing by Using OVK1, in this assign condition type to Country India i.e for Ex: MWST to India and save it.

Come to MMR in Sales organisation Tab maintain the Tax indicatior..

I hope u r problem will solve..

Guru's if i am wrong plz correct me..

Rewards

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya !,

Please check that whether you have received the material at the storage location through the correct Materials Movement Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi divya,

first u need to extend the material in specified plant and storage location.

for this u need to enter mm01. and extend the maerial.

if these is helpful , reward

eswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Divya,

Extend the material into that particular plant and also in to the concerned sales area.

Hopefully this will help you.

Sridhar