Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring R/3 material reservations to APO - Please help

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

Iam creating material reservations for a material in ECC side. I want to transfer them to APO. In the intergration model i enabled transfer of "Manual reservations". But out of the 5 or 6 material reservations only the first one is getting transferred . The rest are not getting transferred. I checked the queues on both ends for error . But there are no errors .Kindly help .

Edited by: Saradha Ramesh on Feb 11, 2008 4:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Check if the materials for which Reservations are not being sent to APO from R/3 are in active Integration Model (for Materials) or not. If not then add the materials in active integration model and retry.

Somnath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Check if the materials for which Reservations are not being sent to APO from R/3 are in active Integration Model (for Materials) or not. If not then add the materials in active integration model and retry.

Somnath

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Sorry i think i did not explain properly the first time. I have just one material for which material reservations exist. I have that material in an active integration model. But still out of the 5 to 6 reservations that exist for that material only the first reservation is getting transferred . Pls help

0 Kudos

Try executing report RCIFORDER_RESERVATIONS_COMPARE on R/3 side. This is equivalent to Delta Report on APO side just for Reservations.

Somnath