cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart form for cutting list---Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have to create a smart form for cutting list in PP module.

Selection criteria are:

1.) select all orders(AFKO-AUFNR) wiht AFVU-USR00 = 'CUT' where AFVU-AUFPL = AFKO-AUFPL

2.) Group according to material no.(AFKO-PLNBEZ)

Form fields are as follows:

Name : MARC-MATGR

Cut & Process date: AFVV-FSAVD where AFVV-AUFPL=AFKO0AUFPL

Ref Packing date: AFVU-USR00= ASSY_GAL of th superior order(AFKO-MAUFNR,where AFVU- AUFPL = AFKO-AUFPL)

Order : AFKO-AUFNR

Sales Order: AFPO-KDAUF of superior order(AFKO-MAUFNR,where AFVU-AUFPL = AFKO-AUFPL)

Item Number :

Qty: AFVV-MGVRG where AFVU-USR00='CUT' & AFVU--AUFPL = AFKO-AUFPL

& co many other fields form AFKO table.

I am bit confused what will be the fields & tabels i have to declare in Form interface & Global parameters.

What will be the internal table for the table which display data.

In the main page i have to show 10 colums i dont no how to define table for those 10 columns

As per the requirement can anywone please tell me in detail to solve these problems. like which r te tables i have to use in interface parameters & which wil be in global paramenters.

Which itab i will use to create the table in main window

& how i can declare 10 columns in that table.

Regards,

Nik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nikil.

I use to follow this procedure.

1) Based on the select criteria.fetch values in to differnet itab's from differnet tables.

2) then try to put the selected rows based on condition into a single internal table.

3)u can send that final internal table from program and u have to use that internal table in form interrface.

4)design the smartforms and call the fields accordingly from the final inetrnal table .

5)u should be good in using select query ,read table statement etc.

check this with other and take a decision.some of them use to write codes then and there before using the fields using progarm lines.

but i am comfortable in my method.

mani