Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same characteristic multiple times in receipe

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear QM Masters,

When I attached same characteristics in different operations of same recipe, I am getting error message as "Op. 0040, CH 0010: Char. ident. CARBON used for QDI several times in task list". So, can any one suggest how to get rid of this error as this is giving me error in recipe uploading through BDC.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Devang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message comes when you are assigning the same chareistics to different operations...whay are you doing that, system will create only one inspection lot for a process order and this perticular inpsction char will be repeated many time..Is it your practice, then let us know the requirement so that we can give you some sugession.

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesha,

First of all thanks a lot for replying and extending help. Yes, it is required as same parameters will be checked at two different operation in recipe. Actually these messages are coming because MIC assigned have Characteristic description in it. I checked F1 help of this field which is saying that this field should be used in inspection plan/recipe for electronic data transfer. And in our case we will be transfering data from spectrometer through BDC.

Hope it is more clear now. In case of any clarification please write back.

Thanks and regards,

Devang

Former Member
0 Kudos

i sm not getting your point - Actually these messages are coming because MIC assigned have Characteristic description in it?

what is this?

can you give an example?