cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to catch Sysnchronous messages in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

When ever i executed the Synchronous scenarios like HTTP-RFC, Iam unalbe to see the response messages in MONI.

Iam not able to get the response messeges here.

Please suggest me or post any blogs to solve this....

Regards

Suman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this WEBLOG which is clearly saying about your problem

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/05/10/xi-i-cannot-see-some-of-my-messages-in-the-sxmbmoni

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

By default only ASynchronous messages are persisted in Integration server, To view synch mssgs do the below

Goto SXMB_ADM -->Integration Engine Configuration -> Specifc Information and add the entry

Category : Runtime

Parameter : LOGGING_SYNCH

Current value : 1

- Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check u r export parameters in RFC function module and give correct request to trigger a responce..

Plz award points.

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishnachitanya siddavattam,

I can see you are new to SDN forums. Welcome.

I really appreciate your eageness to participate in the expert forums. But before doing so, please try to understand what the problem is. In this case the problem is not about getting no responses but about responses not seen in SXMB_MONI. This has nothing to do with the RFC.

Also, the correct answer to the question is already given and the thread is marked "closed" which mens the questioner has got the problem solved. Also, refraining yourself from asking for points would make the forums a lot better.

Thanks,

Jaishankar