cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Determination for SD docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have checked all the settings of output det in NACE for billing doc & excise invoice & didnt find anything missing there, but still I am unable to activate the print option in document. Even I am not able to see the print preview.

Can anybody suggest what can be the reason for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Antima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you check if the output conditions records were maintained for the documents. for billing its done at VV31.

And if you have already done that, then check if the key combination you have used mathces the documents you are trying to print preview.

And finally, check in the billing doc header > output > edit > if there is any output condition.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Tcode VV31, for condition record RD00 the key combination is SO/Cust No. No value was maintained there so I had maintained the values as per the cust no in billing doc.

What key combination we need to check for the billing document & where?

Pls advise,

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is at VV31 you need to maintain the output condition record. what you have done is now sufficient to have the output trigger for your billing document.

for the existing document you can go to the header > output > edit screen and assign RD00 there and press enter. Select the communication method and mention the printer name where you want this output to be triggered.

Save it. Now you can check in VF02/VF03 by selecting billing document > issue output > print preview or print.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried all the ways but even the print icon is not getting active. Can you advise some solution.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thanks, its working now....

Answers (0)