cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block the Material at Item level in Sales Order automatically for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

My business scenario needs a material to be Ckecked for Inspection after raising the Sales Order by thirdparty person. So, I need to block that particular material at Item level automatically for delivery and rest of the line items can get delivered. I can do this by selecting the reason for Block at Item level manually, but I want the system to get detemine this block. And one more thing is that there is NO Quality Management module for this. So, let me know what I need to configure for this effect. Thank you.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check the user exit " userexit_save_document_prepare" or "userexit_save_document".

Take the help of your abaper to see if the logic written here can affect the item level block in the sales order for inspection. Create new reason for the item level block and have it triggered with this exit. Instead of hard coding which might require regular intervention of abaper for code changes for the business to be able to manage it, maintain a master data in the material master against some field with a key.

now use that key to identify if these materials require to be blocked at the sales order level for inspection. To release this item again the user has to go in VA02 mode to release the block. Let this be done after the inspection of that material.

regards

sadhu kishore