cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMR-PRICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Is it possible to use MMR price S r V price in the order with mainting in VK11.If yes how to configer that. Kindly advise.

Regards

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi chandra,

Good Morning,

First you should know how system is picking cost ( VPRS ) from MMR i.e by assigning Cost as the condition category in VPRS condition type, because of this only system is picking cost price from MMR..

If the same amt if you want to main tain as a standard price ( PR00 ) without maintaining record in VK11, plz maintain condition category COST in PR00 automatically system will pick price from S & V from MMR.

I hope you got a solution..

Guru's if any thing is wrong , Plz correct me..

Rewards if it is useful..

Regards

Durga Prasad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ravi

check the link

[MM price as selling price|http://www.sap-img.com/sd021.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you make your question more clear. as i understand you want to use the standard or moving avg price as the price in the sales order.

for this you dont need to maintain the condition record at VK11 but simply copy VPRS condition type with a Z name. By standard SAP, VPRS condition pulls the material price.

Now arrange this Z condition in your pricing procedure with the required conditin types.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

Thank you for your reply. actually i don't want maintain any other price in MMR what ever the price i will give S or V System has to take that price as a Calculating price ( Like PR00) and other conditions has to calculate on this condition value.No more PR00 should be given. I hope you got my point.

Regards

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For ur requirement, just remove the statistical condition indicator in the VPRS, don't maintain any PR00 condition record value. and then see.

Hope it is useful..

reward points if useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

without maintaining any price in the MMR how do you transfer the mateirial costs to FI and CO. How do you run the product cost estimate.

you need to build the scenario combining the implication in the other modules also.

However a Z copy of VPRS, can be included in the pricing for your requirement, by selecting proper conditin category, i think S or T to pull in the standard or moving price from MMR.

You make the other conditions work on this by properly putting the FROM to indicators.

regards

sadhu kishore