cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement genration rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I want to settle cost from a wbs element to upper wbs element.

For that I want automatic settlement generation rule. Is it possible? If yes kindly guide.

From network to wbse its working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Sujit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've replied to a similar post sometime back. Please refer the link below:

Only difference being you need to use account assignment category as '4' -Copy rule from superior object and you maintain the rule only on the top level WBS.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreenivas

Thanks for your valuable reply.

I have one issue when I assiged Settlement profile with Strategy Sequence SAP060 its gives me message " Do not make any changes (SAP entry)" . What sould I have to do?

Kinldy guide.

In Determine Stretagy for Settlement rule I have created stretagy CP and in setting I assigned settlement Profile and Acct Assg Cat. '4' and account assignement element radio button selected. This is just for your information.

Kindly guide.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am doing Capital Project for that settlement stretagy is following:

1. Settle Nework cost to Respective WBS element.

2. From WBS element to Top level WBS element.

3. From Top level WBS element to AUC

4. From AUC to FXA.

Everything is working fine only issue with "From WBS element to Top level WBS element", which I have to write manually. I want that also automatic.

This just for your information.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you have this auto rule generation for a WBS which is an investment measure (Investment profile assigned to it).

System automatically creates a settlement rule (receiver as FXA - AUC) in such WBS's once you release the WBS.

Regards

Sreenivas