cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

depo sales scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have to configure plant sales, and depo sales.

the scenario is as follows

plant sales: This is directly from the manufacturing plant, we are going to use 40, requirement will be generated and manufactured and sold,

when i do depo sales, the delivering plant is of depo, tell me how can i pass the requirment to manufacturing plant and raisea stock transfer orde, this i have to do in the case when stock is not there in the depo, when stock exists it should get delivered through availability check,

mine is excise exempted plant

guide me

thanks........

rajansapsd@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/4c/a83df615b611d4b5b3006094b9ec21/frameset.htm

go through this link definetly u will get some idea on this scenario

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan,

1.In the first scenerio there no issue, you can do the sales process, based on the availability check (Make -to- Order) the transpor of requirements will be transfer to the Plant then manufacturing will takes place after that delivery will be done.

2.In the second scenerio you configure depo as recieving plant and manufacturing plant as suppliying plant.Do the configuration regarding availability check according to MTO procees.

If the available in the depo sales will be taken place based in the availability check.

If the stock is not avail in the depo you process the sales through the STO process.

But your question is how to transfer the requirements to the MFG Plant right go throuh this step it may help you.

IMG-->Sales and distribution -->Availability check and Transfer of requirements -->Maintain Requirements for Purchase and assembly orders, through this you try is there any possibility to transfer the requirements through Purchage requesition to the supplying plant.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Mohan for replying my query,

In the second case you asked me to configure receiving plant as depo plant, where do i do this, i understand supplying plant can be done in material master, but receiving plant.

please clarify, i will sure check tor

thanks

rajansapsd@gmail.com

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan,

Recieving plant configuration means

1.You define depo as plant then assign that plant to company code and sales organisation and distribution channel in the IMG--> Enterprise structure.

2.you need to create one internal customer through the transaction XD01 with ship to party account group in the supplying plant sales area then that customer you need to assign to the Recieving plant (depo)

Menu path is IMG --> Materials management >Purchaging>Purchase order -->Set up stock transport order -->Define shipping data for Plants.

I hope it will clear for you,

regards,

Murali.