cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CT3 license for Deemed Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create CT3 license for Deemed export by giving license type as None, but after posting the ARE3 when checking the license display it is not showing any updation. Please guide me if any setting needs to be maintained for license.

Also do we need to maintain excise duty component manually or it is to be automatic while creation of license.

Rgds,

Antima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before creating the CT3 license, you need to create the Excise Invoice. The values from the excise invoice pertaining to duty would populate into the CT3 form. After creating CT3 in J1ILIC01, you need to update it once you recieve back the duly endorsed CT3 from the customer. The customer would have got it endorsed from the Excise authorities.

Reward if it helps,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please take these corrections in my previous post:

The customer would send you an endorsed ARE-3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I have CT3 where in both quantity & value can be updated along with the excise duty.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO i think u can only go for quantity or value

As per excise authorities they issue the ct 1/2 license for quantity or value only

so legal wise u dont have that option

thanks and regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for clarification, for excise duty component in license do we need to do some extra config as it is not taking the duty automatically & also when we are posting the ARE3 then the excise duty is not getting updated accordingly.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

When I am doing the scenario cycle as suggested by you then excise duty is not getting updated in CT3, can you pls suugest the solution for that.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating the ARE3 doc you also need to capture it before the licences can be updated. The system automatically updates the licences.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Maintain the License type as ct1 or ct2

CT1 is value based

CT2 is Quantity based

depending upon ur requirement maintain the license type while capturing the license

J1ILIC01 - Capture

Thanks and Regards,

Rahul