Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIle-File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

In my scenario File to File..

I'm transfering file by using two file adapters..i'm getting follwing error in SXMB_MONI..let me know what might be the wrong?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_file_to_file_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_file_to_file_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

I think that the problem is in sender file content conversion. In the sender file content conversion dont specify any name space name for the "recordset name space".

Let us try this , I got the same error because of this only.

Hope This may help you.

Cheers,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply...

When i removed my name space..it is not giving any error in SXMB_MONI...but at the same time there is no correct message also....no thing is appearing in SXMB_MONI.

And output file is also not created.(receiver file adapter not processed any message).

Please let me know any thing went wrong?

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you pasted the xml check whether you have any spaces before start of the tag <b><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?></b> ?

then test your mapping again.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shravan..

I do have the spaces before that tag <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> ?

when i have a space and when i don't have the space it is giving the same error....

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you can do is, go to the test tab keep values in the fields and then click on XML and cross check this XML with your message in the SXMB_MONI.

Your XML might not be formatted well.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..Shravan..

I think my XML is not foematted well in SXMB_MONI compared to TEST in message mapping.

There are some spaces occured in SXMB_MONI message.

Can you please tell me how to rectify this problem?

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

In SXMB_MONI ..at diagnostic level it says ..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Diagnostic xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:TraceLevel>Information</SAP:TraceLevel>

<SAP:Logging>Off</SAP:Logging>

</SAP:Diagnostic>

What does it mean????

in order to get correct XML format do i need to create all the configuration one more time ..right form the biggning????

thanks..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using content converion recordsetNamespace might be empty.

Copy your xml file from SXMB_MONI (copy means download the source if you copy the one in the GUI it has hyphens for the tags) and paste the message in the message mapping, test tab click on xml of the source message.

Then you can see what the mapping error is.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SKM..

I'm getting the following error...

Please let me know what might be the error???

14:29:55 Start of test

Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7)

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:240)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:68)

Root Cause:

com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7)(:main:, row=1, col=7) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanPI(XMLParser.java:1988)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2632)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2688)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:162)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:126)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:136)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:209)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:270)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:331)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:237)

-

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:144)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345)

at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:237)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XML Declaration not allowed here.(:main:, row:1, col:7)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanPI(XMLParser.java:1988)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanProlog(XMLParser.java:2632)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.scanDocument(XMLParser.java:2688)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.XMLParser.parse0(XMLParser.java:162)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parseAndCatchException(AbstractXMLParser.java:126)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:136)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.AbstractXMLParser.parse(AbstractXMLParser.java:209)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parseWithoutSchemaValidationProcessing(Parser.java:270)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:331)

at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:125)

... 3 more

14:29:56 End of test