cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing planning results from PP/DS to R/3 periodically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am trying to publish the results of PP/DS planning results to R/3. Specifically the external procurement. What I need to know is can this be sent periodically using change pointers instead of immediately. I have no problems sending immediately.

I have defined external producement in maintain distribution definition and have set /SAPAPO/C4 to collect changes. However when running /SAPAPO/C5 I get back no change pointers for external procurement... only inhouse production??. The PP/DS global parameters is set to create transfer events aswell.

any input would be appreciated

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check in /sapapo/c2, if you have distribution definition indeed setup for publication type External Procurement (021) ? I am assuming you have active integration model for the P Reqs, POs, Products and locations setup for distribution definition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the sapapo/c2 is defined and the distribution definition is set for external procurement... there are also active CIFs... My issue is specific to sending the data periodically through SAPAPO/c5 via change pointers... the data moves fine immediately to R/3 if sapapo/c4 is set to "do not collect changes"

any further input would be great

thanks!

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you do one more quick test ? Try to run CCR and do not check the checkbox of "Objects without Change pointers only". Keep just the purch req checked and compare only for the location product in question. Does CCR give the differences at all ? Does the change pointer showup in CCR ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Srinivas

I am not sure what you mean can you explain further ( sorry fairly new to APO)

what trx do u mean by CCR? I do not see a check box for

"Objects without Change pointers only" in SAPAPO/c5...

I am on 4.6C

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I meant the transaction /n/sapapo/ccr in APO that compares transaction data between APO and R/3 systems. This is a standard frequently used transaction to ensure that the two systems are in sync. It is in this transaction that I had asked you to check for the checbox referred in my earlier note.

Answers (0)