cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 Report with Investment Profile displayed as a column on the report

Former Member
0 Kudos

After we execute CJI3, on the output ALV display, we would like to click on change layout and be able to add a column (PRPS_R-IMPRF-Investment measure profile) to the report output. How could this field IMPRF be displayed as a column on the report as well as a dynamic selection criteria? We checked various SAP notes and they don't address this need.

Auditors wish to see ALL costs, as well as the sub-set of costs that are capital. Adding the investment profile field as an output column provides the sub-set of costs that are capitalized. Having both columns - the total costs and sub-set of costs that are capitalized - achieves this need. Thanks !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the requirement is to identify the capitalised cost (the cost settled to assets) I would recommend you to pull in the field offset account type i.e., A in case of assets in the report CJI3

Also if you had used a specific document type in settlement profile (which is used during settlement) you can even pull in the document type into the report.

If you have other specific business reasons to pull in Investment Profile, I think you need to enhance the line item report. Please refer the Note 325546 for details about how this enhancement is made.

Regards

Sreenivas