cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables to link Shopping Cart to Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a request to report on total dollars for shoppng carts that are sent to a particular inbox and total dollars for shopping carts that were rejected in that inbox. I've written dozens of Quickviewer queries to report on shopping cart data however I've never linked the shopping cart to workflow items.

Can this be done without writing an ABAP program to extract the workflow data?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

You may want to form joins between the following Shopping cart tables and workflow tables.

Shopping cart tables

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

CRMD_ORDERADM_I

Workflow tables

SWWWIHEAD

SWW_CONTOB (The field Object key in this table will have shopping cart number)

SWWUSERWI

SWW_CONT(Workflow container table which will store whether workitem is approved or rejected)

Hope this helps.

Please reward points if hint is foud useful.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Thanks for the very helpful information. Unfortunately QuickViewer will allow me to join SWW_CONTOB-OBJKEY (70 chars) and CRMD_ORDERADMIN_H-OBJECT_ID (10 chars). It gives me illegal join conditions. This is good information for writing an ABAP program.

Thanks,

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

Looks like joining those 3 workflow tables does give me the information I need without the shopping cart tables. I will have 2 rows in my result table. One for total _value and one for approve or reject.

Thanks,

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How will you get the approval state details for the work item through the table SWW_CONT?

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

SWW_CONT-ELEMENT = 'APPROVE_OR_REJECT' and SWW_CONT-VALUE = 0 or 1.

Regards,

Nancy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

If the value is other then 0(Approve) or 1(reject),i.e. 3 or 4 ,what does that indicate?

BR,

Disha.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

This table will have either 0 or 1 which means workflow status(approved or rejected).

The values like 3 or 4 which you mentioned would be for shopping cart approval statuses.(Approved/Rejected/Partially rejected etc)

Thanks

Venkat

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about SWI5 transaction ? You can specify approval task ID and Reject Taks ID and get approver agent ID.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but total value is in the text field of the display and truncated. Even if you save the display to a list file the total text field is not captured, therefore no way to manipulate and summarized the information.

Thanks for the thought,

Nancy