cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notifications tasks authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Need your advice on Quality Notification authorization access.

In Quality Notifications once a coordinator enters the tasks we want to control who can have access to delete a task or change the user responsible for tasks. In other words we want users to execute the tasks and mark them complete but we do not want users to be able to change the user responsible for the task or delete the task from quality notification other than co-ordinator himself. So is there a way to control this using authorizations or by using BADI and writing a code for the authorization check? Please advice. It will be very helpful.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sreepati Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can use the following object - Q_VORG_MEL to include in a roel and differeciate the role by its value of its field BETRVORG.

Example - QN40 Release task, QN41 Complete Task, QN42 Task successful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh for quick reply. I tried that but for editing QN they will be needing qm02 or qm12. Using qm02 they can delete or replace a task. using qm12 they can change the user responsible for the task and still be able to complete the task. I was looking for a solution where they can only complete the task without being able to make any more changes.

Is there a way for that?

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I know which business transaction did you use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used qm02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

USe one with QN*

Former Member
0 Kudos

While assigning role to the user. I have to give authorization for qm02. Under qm02 I give access to QN* as suggested by you for user to complete or release task only.

But the issue is when he is processing a task he can change the user responsible for the task as it is a open field. Is there a way that I can make that field display to most of the users other than coordinator?

Thats where I am running into issue with.

Thanks

Regards

Sreepati

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use transaction variant and assign to user concerned. Transaction variant can be created in SHD0

pl come back of required