Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog time out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SAP CCM 2.0 with SRM 5.

I have created a master catalog and configured a webservice based on the master catalog.

When I try to shop using that catalog I get the following error

"Your session has timed out - call up SAP Catalog Search Engine again in SRM ".

Any help regarding this is appreciated.

Thanks

Sami.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume, the catalog is published, right?

Give the following a try:

With BSP applications there are some conflicts with the Internet Browser Settings; some BSP sites getting blocked Have a look at the Internet Browser while you're opening CCM. Do you have ared eye in the right hand corner on the bottom of the screen? Click on the symbol to check the privacy report and the server link. Go to Internet Browser --> Extras --> Internet Options --> Security;

Add the blocked site into the links of allowed sites for local intranet; and check that the same entry is not part of the restricted sites.

Also have a look at

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for the response. I did publish the master catalog. I also did as you mentioned with regards to the IE settings.

I checked the thread you mentioned but I couldnt zero on to the note which could help me resolve the issue.

I still have the same problem and just raised a message with SAP.

Will keep this thread updated with feedback from SAP.

In the meantime if you have other ideas to resolve this issue, please do let me know.

Thanks

SAmi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amudha_v
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

run report /CCM/CHECK_TREX in CCM system. Delete the invalid index entries. Then republish using Report /CCM/PE_START_REG_PUBLICATION as background job (publishing option as 1).

Check the progress of the publication in the SLG1 log. Once the publication is successful, you could use the catalog in SRM portal.

Best Regards,

Amudha.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

The service SRM_CSE is active.

Hi Amudha,

I couldnt find any option to delete indexes in the report CCM/CHECK_TREX . It only displays the indexes.

Thanks

Sami.

amudha_v
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

If the report results has invalid entries you will find ??? under "TREX index comment" which means 'indexes no more available'. you can delete those. Get into the details of that. Then you will find option to delete in the left hand side top.

I am not sure whether you checked this message. If not, you can check 0120025231 0000086418 2008.

Best Regards,

Amudha.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amudha,

Thanks for the response.

The entry under "TREX index comment" is "/CCM/MASTER_CATALOG EN EBD 301 20080208 150004

". When I get into it there are three options "display index details" , " search index details", and "display index".

There is no option to delete the index.

Regards

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amudha,

I am not sure what message you are referring to by giving the number 0120025231 0000086418 2008. I tried using these as installation number and message number respectively to search SAP customer messages. But I dont have access to search other customer messages apart from the client I am working for.

Thanks

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue was resolved by SAP. Since I am using master catalog for shopping I should use /CCM/MASTER_CATALOG as the catalog id parameter in the webservice definition instead of CCM_INTERNAL. I used CCM_INTERNAL as alternative id for the master catalog in the configuration. But I did the configuration after publishing the master catalog. If had finished the configuration of alternative id before publishing the catalog I could have used CCM_INTERNAL in the webservice definition.

Thanks

Sami

PS: Table /CCM/D_CTLG_REQ contains all the catalogs published and available for the search engine.

anand_ramasamy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sami...

I am stuck with the same issue here. I'm not sure if I've configured the CCM properly here. Can you please brief me about the solution that you got from SAP so that I shall try the same.

I couldn't configure anything for SAP Catalog Search Engine because we haven't installed TREX. Is TREX mandatory here?

Thanks in Advance....

Regards,

Anand R

Former Member
0 Kudos

is your SRM_CSE service active in TXN SICF?

its in path SAp->bc->bsp->ccm->SRM_CSE