cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i change password of sapjsf with configtool ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i made some modifications with user management configuration on my portal solution (ECC6, netweaver's 2004)

specially with ababsystem corner where i change user and password, unfortunately, when i restart my server my connection with abab system don't succeed

here is my trace on defaultTrace.9.trc cluster folder

<!LOGHEADER[END]/>

#1.5#000C294B72330059000005FB0000038C00044569188306B7#1202217591781#com.sap.security.core.util#sap.com/tcwddispwda#com.sap.security.core.util.[cf=com.sap.security.core.util.ResourceBean][md=get][cl=21048]#J2EE_ADMIN#34234##iwdfvm2299.wdf.sap_EC6_17872250#J2EE_ADMIN#05b35160d3ed11dca61f000c294b7233#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_38##0#0#Error##Java###failed to fetch key from ResourceBundle

[EXCEPTION]

#1#java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key DS_R3_ROLE_DS

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:326)

And my trace on std_server0.out

Service cafeugpmailcf started. (31 ms).

Feb 8, 2008 11:25:50 AM com.sap.security.core.persistence [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_90] Fatal: Initialization of UME persistence adapter "R3_ROLE_DS" failed.

service com.sap.security.core.ume.service ================= ERROR =================

Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.frame.KernelResourceBundle', ID='UME initialization failed.', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key UME initialization failed.

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:388)

when i try to fix this problem by checking parameters of ume.r3.connection in my configtool i can't change passwor

can you help me

regards

hichem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hichem,

1) Could you paste the entire exception that occurs in the std_server0 w.r.t. service security ?

2) Why are you activating SAP*, what are you trying to achieve ?

3) From what I understand, you lost SAPJSF user on ABAP side. Have you tried recreating it ?

Use SU01 transaction to create SAPJSF user and assign the role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION to the user. Please go to the profiles tab and assign SAP_ALL as well.

Please do the user comparison and then try and restart j2ee engine.

Regards,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

i finally succeed

Before i tried to assign SAP_ALL to sapjsf but i couldn't (i supposed that SAP_ALL was in the list of profils), now i assign it by the editor zone directly

Thank you very much Snehal Bhaidasna

i will give you a maximum points

i am so happy to go out from this issue

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check std_server0.out file in <j2ee instance>\work directory and post any exceptions here..

Regards,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hichem tlemsani,

Yeah you can change the password for the user sapjsf in your abap stack,but it can not be changed in the config tool,

the sap* can only be activated in configtool and then you can change the password in the visual admin.

Reward points if helpfull.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i follow up this procedure to use sap* user ( http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm )

But it doesn't work

here is my std_server0.out in work folder

Service dbpool started. (3766 ms).

Service cafeugpmailcf started. (47 ms).

Feb 11, 2008 5:50:34 PM com.sap.security.core.persistence [SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_57] Fatal: Initialization of UME persistence adapter "R3_ROLE_DS" failed.

service com.sap.security.core.ume.service ================= ERROR =================

Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.

com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.frame.KernelResourceBundle', ID='UME initialization failed.', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key UME initialization failed.

please help me to go out from this trap

Former Member
0 Kudos

i hope if i can do it but unfortunately i loose my original configuration of my sapjsf user in my ababsystem database

so i can't copy sapjsf user

However, i reach to change password in configTool and sapgui so i have no connections problem but i have another problem

here is trace of my dev_w0 file

A ABAP Program SAPLSYST .

A Source LSYSTU04 Line 7.

A Error Code RFC_NO_AUTHORITY.

A Module $Id: //bas/700_REL/src/krn/rfc/abrfcfun.c#49 $ SAP.

A Function ab_RfcAuthorityCheck Line 4029.

A ** RABAX: level LEV_RX_STDERR completed.

A ** RABAX: level LEV_RX_RFC_ERROR entered.

A ** RABAX: level LEV_RX_RFC_ERROR completed.

and my server0 file

#1.5#000C294B723300210000000C000017E0000445A8E42847C8#1202491591500#/System/Server##com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner#######SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_57##0#0#Error#1#com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner#Plain###Service com.sap.security.core.ume.service error. Nested exception is: com.sap.engine.frame.ServiceException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.frame.KernelResourceBundle', ID='UME initialization failed.', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key UME initialization failed.

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:388)

at com.sap.engine.frame.ApplicationFrameAdaptor.start(ApplicationFrameAdaptor.java:31)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.startApplicationServiceFrame(ServiceRunner.java:214)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.container.ServiceRunner.run(ServiceRunner.java:144)

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.thread.Task.run(Task.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl5.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:150)

Caused by: com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.PersistenceException: User SAPJSF has no RFC authorization for function group SYST.

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.newPersistenceException(R3PersistenceBase.java:178)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3PersistenceBase.init(R3PersistenceBase.java:446)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.<init>(PrincipalDatabagFactoryInstance.java:357)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.newInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:156)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:109)

at com.sap.security.core.persistence.imp.PrincipalDatabagFactory.getInstance(PrincipalDatabagFactory.java:56)

at com.sap.security.core.InternalUMFactory.initializeUME(InternalUMFactory.java:270)

at com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame.start(UMEServiceFrame.java:295)

... 6 more

#

#1.5#000C294B723300210000000E000017E0000445A8E4288022

Can you help me to go out this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont change the password for SAPJSF user.Its a service user.Refer this SAP Note 36093 for warning message .

Make a copy of that user and do the configuration.

---Kalyan

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

i Have one problem i instaleed 4.7version SAP in my laptop

when i started the server its not going to waiting stage...its going to ENDED satge?

what can i do can any one help me its very urgentttttttttttttttt