cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i block the FG materila for specific sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When i am creating sales order during availability check if i have stock of certain quantity can i put as a reserved stock for these sales order?

How is possible?

Also is it possible to reserved the material against sales order at semifineshed level under one level of FG?

Plz send some solution for the same.

Thx & Regards,

PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PM

If stock is available at the time of creating a sale order and you want to reserve the stock against the same order, you can very well do so.

Create a delivery VL01N and just save the document without doing PGI. Unless you delete this delivery and if stock is available, subsequent delivery would be allowed only to the extent of the additional quantity over and above the quantity what you reserved already.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your reply,

Is it possible to block the stock at sales order level?

not to create the delivery?

Plz send me some setail solution against that.

Thx & Regards,

PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PM

Go to OVZ9, select "02" (Availability check) and "A" (Checking Rule) and execute. Here, select the tab "include sales reqmts" and try.

May be the checking rule may differ at your end but this would be the proposal.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks for ur reply.

I cheked it it already tick is there.

Can u Plz give me some solution for the same.

Thx & Regards,

PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls try the scenario creating manual reservation against sales order, the procedure could be-

For manual reservation, use MB21, movement type 251 - Goods Issue for sales Order

you can create a manual reservation against that particular material and give the customer name in the Recipient Field so that you can easily identify the Material which belong to the Customer

To activate the Sales Order number field, do the followings :- Activate transaction OMBW double click movement type 251 double click additional acct. assign. Tick the required/optional button as per your requirement.

The user has to manage the manual reservation using MBVR

List of Reservations MB24 & MB25

Regards,

Ajit