cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while calling BAPI in BLS(Logic Editor)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using a RFC(BAPI_OBJCL_CHANGE) in XMLL logic editor. I have configured in SAP JCO interface. While executing that transaction, it shows error like ACTION FAILED: End Action SAPJCOInterface_0 : (SAP JCO Interface). But, when I try with other BAPI's its working fine. At the same time when I execute the RFC(BAPI_OBJCL_CHANGE) in SAP logon its working fine. What could be the problem?

Help in this regard, it's urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemalatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The following may be the reasons for the error that you are encountering during execution of the BAPI in xMII -

1. Assign date to KEYDATE field. I think again the date must be of SYDATUM format.

2. Check for the RFC authorization for function group CLBPA.I think that the user may not have the authorization.

I would rather suggest you to fill all the input parameters and then use a tracer to check the Response.

Hope that it helps and you get the solution to your problem.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hema,

The mentioned BAPI expects some inputs like ojbkey and all.

Just check that you have have linked all the inputs properly in Request xml.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't want to create the transaction completely. i have added one JCO interface action and configured this RFC (BAPI_OBJCL_CHANGE). When I execute this, it shows error. At the same time if I call an another bapi (BAPI_BANK_GETLIST) its working fine. what was the problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Hema

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to execute the BAPI from SAP in BAPI Explorer? If you are not familiar with the behavior of a particular BAPI, that is a good place to do testing. By using BAPI Explorer, you have bypassed any impact xMII may have on the execution of the BAPI.

Once you have the parameters set correctly there and the BAPI executes without error, then try it in xMII. A couple of other things to keep in mind. SAP often adds leading zeroes to various ID's (material, production order, batch, etc.). BAPI's often do not. So make sure you know the configuration of the object and check to make sure you have leading zeroes where appropriate.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Also make sure you check the Automatically Commit Transaction since you are performing an action upon SAP rather than simply retrieving information.

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Feb 11, 2008 4:17 PM