cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test SOAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to test webservice thru Receiver SOAP Adapter.I am having the path of WSDL file .Would it help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

to test it, you must debug your app that calls the ws. if you want to check the values that ws recive check sxi_monitor.

you must have trace lavel 3(max detail level) to see it.

Thanks

Rodrigo

Edited by: Rodrigo Pertierra on Feb 8, 2008 8:22 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>How to test webservice thru Receiver SOAP Adapter.I am having the path of WSDL file

For this you need the Traget Webservice URL path and proper Access rights to get the response.

If u want to test a sample scenario with free webservice means . check here in this BLOG's

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/23/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-1

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/03/28/rfc--xi--webservice--a-complete-walkthrough-part-2

Regards

Seshagiri

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, I would test is using some SOAP tool like XMLSpy etc. If it works fine ... I would configure the scenario and test it via test tool in RWB. Then you are sure that receiver CC channel/WSDL works fine ...

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

to test this scenario you must have accessible the target Web Service and test it directly on it. Or, you can develop a new ws based on the WSDL. But the point is, you have a WS client and need a WS server.

Peter