cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

base price including fright

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends can any one give me soluation for the following scenario

For my clint the base price for the particular customer (X)should be including the fright + base price

but for all author customer the base price is only base price i.e not including the fright

and while in the out put for the (X) customer the base price = base price + fright in out put only one line should be there i.e base price, but for accounting purpose base price and fright should update to their respect G/L account

for other customers it is as usual scenario i.e

base price 10

fright 02

total 12

for the above scenario what could be the solluation please help me out i will give the full matks

thanks

nitchel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear nitchel

For me, You have not explained your requirement clearly.

If you maintain two pricing procedures, then I think it is possible.

In one pricing procedure, you maintain PR00 + Freight condition and insert one column for subtotal (PR00 + Freight condition). Select "X" in print tab against this subtotal column. By doing so, in invoice print out, the unit price would fetch from the Subtotal value. Also you need to assign ERL and ERF as Account Keys for these condition types.

In another pricing procedure, you dont maintain freight condition. It is also adviceable to have a different document types for these two to distinguish from each other.

The respective condition values would be passed on to FI, if "Statistical" is not selected and respective Account Key is assigned. If you dont want the value to pass on to FI, then choose statistical and dont assign any Account Key for that.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

i dont think it is possible because GL accounts are hit on the basis of condition types in pricing. Hence u need to have 2 different condition types for ur scenario in pricing if u want to hv the entry in accounting.