cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Role And Authorisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have got a request today from my help desk asking for , they are having some problem when they use some SD t.codes, they don't ahve authorization, so basis team is asking me to give the objects they can access and they are allowed to change or delete like this, for exp when they want o modify material they want are not able to see for some pants.

how can i achive this, how can i make sure the roles of two peopel are same i mean able to access same objects.? pls help urgent

thanks

Sundu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

u can do this with the use of Tcode su53.

when the user uses any tcode n he gets an message tht he is not authorised then u go to tcode su 53 immediately after tht transaction, then an Authorisation object appears in tht screen just give the same to ur basis person n tell him to give authorisation of that object to tht user id with the necessary permissions.

Regds,

Laxmikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LaxmiKant,

Thanks for that , an I just came to know that they have one more requirement they want to restrict display of MMBE stock over View to Particular Plant so that they want to know the Object name for this how can find the object name for this?

Regards,

Sundu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This is possible pls talk to ur basis person they can do this setting.

Dont forget to reward me with points.

Regards,

Laxmikant

Answers (0)