cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi -- script form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have modified zscript only and not driver prog in dev server.

1. do i have to transport all includes that are existing in the system or only the one which i have added??if so then how??

2. how to transport style from dev server to quality server.??

3. is there anything else i need to transport other than script form???

i have just modified existing zscriptform.

thanx

rocky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocky

1. do i have to transport all includes that are existing in the system or only the one which i have added??if so then how??

Answer:- No you just need to transport only the one you changed and saved in a request

2. how to transport style from dev server to quality server.??

Answer:- To transport from dev to quality,you need to save the request in DEV_TEST project and if you havethe authorisations to release it you can directly release it using that truck logo in menu.otherwise you ned to use some developer's id who have the privilages to release .

3. is there anything else i need to transport other than script form???

Answer:- If changed only the Form,I assume that you have not added any std text or bitmaps to it,then youhave to transport the form only.

rewards points if useful.

Cheers

Anup S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) if u want to transport sapscript one clinet to another client than use transaction SCC1.

2)if u want to transport sap script from dev. to qa(quality) just release the request from se09.

Following programs can be used to download from/upload to SAP System

RSTXR3TR – To EXPORT/IMPORT layout set (FORM) using a Transport Request (CTS)

RSTXSCRP – To EXPORT/IMPORT layout set (FORM), Style, Standard Text or Device Type without using a Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI rocky,

if it is an already existing script and if it is modified then while saving it asks for a transport request.

so you have to move that transport request to quality. The Transport work will be done by the basis people.

thanks,

satheesh.