cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pedimento No. Mexico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are looking for a solution to handle the Pedimento No. in Mexico. For imported goods it is necessary to print the Pedimento No. on the outbound invoice. How can we handle the Pedimento No. along the process from goods receipt via stock to outbound invoice?

Best regards

Gerd Höß

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

olga_figuero
Discoverer
0 Kudos

How would the characteristics work for cases where same batch gets received multiple times into the country? Has anybody encountered with this with Mexico pedimento requirements?

0 Kudos

I don't think the batch characteristic will work if you have a externally assigned batch. So if you company ships the same matl/batch combination multiple times INTO Mexico then those could be different Piedimento numbers for each import.

I've heard some rumors that there is some funciton in GTS Import functions. Anyone have any comments?

Thanks,

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try this,

You can manage the "pedimento" like a characteristic from the material number. The pedimento is calling and it could be appear in the delivery. This must be created like a caracteristic or when you are using Foreign Trade functionality for SD then you will have an specific field for pedimento

This process works as follows:

If you manage batches which is the general, when you received the Merchandise, you create a characterist in which you can write the Pedimento number, in the moment that you made the delivery for This material number to final customer.This characteristic is taken From the batches tables and paste into form or print sapscrit form Deliveries.

Hope this helps you

Ramesh

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope Pedimento No is not a statuatory number. If it is statuatory, you should be implementing some Mexico specific functionalities. If not a statuatory functionality, but you need that number, then you can create a Zmapping table where some of the elements like MATERIAL/PLANT etc is mapped to a Pedimento number.

You should also use one of the existing fields like MATERIAL GROUP, etc to update the Pedimento number in the sales order level at header or item level, whatever is relevant.

If this is done, then in the invoice output youc an very well print this field in the smartform using the program.

Hope this helps.

Reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i found a link where there are some ideas on this issue, please check if it can help.

[Pedimento no.|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/numero-de-pedimento-1209186#]

also i just found that,

Mexican law requires the tracking of product by "Pedimento" number, which is a number generated by the Mexican customs broker.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If this is an external doc (non SAP ) then you can capture it in some field like the PO number field in sales order and then priint it on the invoice.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell ur scenario in more details. Also tell more @ the Pedimento no.