cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Planning - Macro - Disaggregation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

For a requirement wherein the planner can edit the Key Figure ‘Forecast Level 1’ only when there is a drill down for Material and customer,I implemented a macro which seems to work fine initially but gives scope for inconsistency.

My macro is simple :

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

====Initialilly set the KF(row) as read only=====

ROW: KF(Attribute) = ROW_INPUT(0)

===Check for drill down for the said characteristics & set the Key figure(row) Editable====

IF

DET_LEVEL( 'ZCUSTOMER') = 1

AND

DET_LEVEL( 'ZMATNR' ) = 1

ROW: KF(Attribute) = ROW_INPUT(1)

ENDIF

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The problem is visible when I switch between different view during drilling, namely,

Total>Details(All)>Individuals(say 'Customer') level --> Details(All) again.

The scenario is as below:

1.Start the planning Book

2.Select Material from selection. KF(row) is read only (because of macro)

3.Drill down for customer (Using Header) and KF(row) remains read only.

Default it remains at 'Total' level.

4. So change the view to 'Details(All)' from drop down at header level.

--> 'Total' is still read only but KF for 'individual customer values' are editable.(becasue of macro)

5.Now choose the view for any 'customer'from the same drop down as before.

--> 'Total' will disappear and only for 'individual customer' KF is editable.(becasue of macro)

6. Change back to 'Details(All)'. Now 'Total' is also editable along with values for 'individual customers' which is not desirable.

so While in all cases the Total is uneditable, once I drill down to detailed level and come back, the Total becomes editable along with individual.

Issue is :

how to control/differentiate the Key Figure values at ‘Total’ and Individual Info object (Charc or Attribute) during drill down. Total is not a key figure so it does not allow to control its value while writing the macro.

Thanks,

Arunesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This question is similar to the one posed in the forum one day back. We have a similar scenario where we grey out the Total for editing and have the same key figure for editing at a detail level. The only difference I see is that we use that extra argument in the logic.

DET_LEVEL( 'ZCUSTOMER', 'x') = 1

Not sure if that answers your Q.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, looks similar to mine.

Can you please elaborate a bit as how do you have the same key figure for Total and Details (All)

Regards,

Arunesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all. I got the way out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arunesh,

We are also facing the same issue. Could you pls let us know how did u resolve?

Scenario:

We developed a macro button to trigger the disaggregation. We need to give a pop up message to users when they are in details(all) view.

We tried with DET_LEVEl ( 'CHAR' ) = 1 but it is not working as expected.

Thanks,

Jeysraj