cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had undergone Siemens Certification training and appeared for certification (4.7EE) in May, 2006. I couldn't clear the test at that point of time and I went back to my domain. Can I appear for the test in ECC5 now? No body is able to give me a clear idea on this. Please help me on this. I'll reward point to every one. my location is Bangalore India.

Mitra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can appear for certifation on 4.7 again. U can't appear for 5.0 version. If u want to appera 5.0 again u need to take training or u should work in 5.0 version.

Reward points if it helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sashikanth,

I had a talk with SAP bangalore. They are telling SAP has stopped taking certification exam on 4.7? Could you confirm ? pleAASE?

MITRA

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanghamitra

Yes what you heard is true.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakhsmipati,

What do I do in this situation? Do I have to go for the training again?

Regards,

Mitra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanghamitra

You dont need to do course again for Version 5.0. If you get an opportunity to work with any employer who has implemented ECC 5.0 and you are able to get an experience certificate for six months (i am not sure on period), then you are eligible to appear for exam.

Why dont you ask this question with SAP Bangalore itself as they are the one who can guide you properly.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The rules for retake of the exam....

6. Retakes

�� Unsuccessful candidates may retake the same examination.

�� No candidate may take the same examination for the same release more than three times. A candidate who has failed at an examination three times for a release may not attempt that examination again until the next release.

�� A candidate may not retake an examination until one month after the failure.

�� Before admission to the same examination a third time, the candidate must produce evidence of training suitable to rectify the gaps identified in the candidate's competence at previous examinations.

�� SAP does not undertake that candidates can retake an examination for a particular release. Retake candidates may have to attempt the examination for a later release.

�� Candidates pay a fee for all retakes.

If you provide your mail ID I'll pass on the document on Certification.

Regarding certification on 4.7EE, it is better to contact the local centre.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ravi

Many thanks for the updation but I am little bit confused with your comments

"Unsuccessful candidates may retake the *same examination"*

and

"Retake candidates may have to *attempt the examination for a later release"*

Can you please clarify whether the unsuccessful candidates can appear for the same version or later version.

Thanks once again for responding.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 alternatives are available.

1) U should take training again on ECC 5.0

2) U should work on ECC 5.0 implementation project with minimum duraton 6 months.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U r correct SAP has stopped 4.7 certification. Now they are giving training on ECC 5.0 and 6.0.

Thanks & Regards

Sasikanth.Ch

Former Member
0 Kudos

so the money I spend has gone for a toss? This is just not done..

Thank you SAP