cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC-XI-FILE Asynch Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am working RfcXiFile Asynch. Scenario by using Proxy. i created ABAP proxy in R/3 system and exececuted in XI server. it's working fine. All design and Configuration in IR, ID over. i tested the configuration, it's fine. But the problem is file is not created in the receiver.

and no messages will be displayed in SXMB_Moni. Anybody came across this situation, Please let me know the solution asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> i tested the configuration, it's fine. But the problem is file is not created in the receiver.

>

> and no messages will be displayed in SXMB_Moni. Anybody came across this situation, Please let me know the solution asap.

>

Hi,

When you are not getting any thing in XI then how u have tested it. I guess you are debugging your proxy and data is getting populated in your internal tables right? But you are not getting the same data into XI.

Make sure you have not made any changes in the xi data types after creating the proxy, if yes then regenerage & activate the proxy and then try again.

Also check the Receiver Communication Channel parameters once again. Make sure every thing is Acitve.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

What i have done exactly is:

After completeting the design part in IR, i created a proxy class in R/3 by using the SPROXY tcode. There, the following objects are generated, they are

Class ZSRCO_RFC_RESP_MI Proxy Class (Generated)

Structure ZSRRFC_RESP_DT1 Proxy Structure (Generated)

Structure ZSRRFC_RESP_MT1 Message type for RFC Response

then i create report in R/3 by using SE38,

there i called the function module and my internal table gets populated.

in the same report i created the object for my proxy class and called the proxy also.And i declared the data for proxy class & structure.

The same report i executed in XI server, the data is displayed.

but in SXMB_MONI, no messages are displayed.

i am sure that i configured receiver communication channel properly.

For this scenario, sender communication channel is not required, becuase instead of that we are using the Proxy right?

So, please try to under stand my scenario and get back to me with proper solution.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you call

COMMIT WORK

after proxy call?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

i called COMMIT WORK, after the Proxy call.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Can you check on R/3 system (sender side) if you have entries in SXMB_MONI or maybe there are some errors?

2) Can you make sure that in R/3 system (sender side) everything is fine in SXMB_ADM - Integration Engine Configuration, Especially if HTTP RFC destination points correct XI server, if HTTP RFC dest. works fine?

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

Every thing is fine. i checked.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same report i executed in XI server, the data is displayed.

but in SXMB_MONI, no messages are displayed.

1. Just debugg the report in R3 system and check when you are passing the data to Proxy internal table then it gets populated or not?

2. If still you are not getting it then check the data types. Also regenerate the proxy once more time.

For this scenario, sender communication channel is not required, becuase instead of that we are using the Proxy right?

Yes, you are right. We don´t require sender CC in this case.

Regards,

Sarvesh

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check: SMQ2

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam confused which scenario your working,RFC-XXI-File or PROXY-XI-File.

Check in RWB check the communication channel log,and update the thread.

Regards,

Phani

Reward points if Helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

thanks for your great response. yes the scenario is ProxyXIFile. but i am using the BAPI and create the proxy in sender side(i.e R/3). In this proxy i called the Bapi function module, it get's the data from R/3 and send to XI and XI will send to File by using File Adapter.

This is the situation, Please understand the case and revert back to me ASAP with solution.

Thanks,

Nagarjuna.

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Phani,

>

> thanks for your great response. yes the scenario is ProxyXIFile. but i am using the BAPI and create the proxy in sender side(i.e R/3). In this proxy i called the Bapi function module, it get's the data from R/3 and send to XI and XI will send to File by using File Adapter.

You cannot call BAPI in client proxy ... you mean that some report first calls BAPI to get some data, performs some calculations etc. and then calls client proxy ... don't you?

Regards,

Jakub