cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects - Project with Multiple Paths

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need help to understand building a Project with multiple paths. The scenario is as follows:

Project 1:

Phase 1

Task 1

Task 2 if Task 1 output is x

Task 3 if Task 1 output if y.

Did anybody come across these kind of situations. Is there any possibility to build these kind scenario. In the above case the checklist should also vary according to the decision at the end of task.

regards,

rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Your question is not very clear, but I sounds to me more like a project template related topic. I have not heard of such a feature (kind of variant configuration, if you want). I believe tha either you create different project templates for each 'path' or create a universal template and let the PM delelete what is not to be used.

L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lacromioara,

I am asking how to implement what if scenario in projects. Suppose in my project i have one step Sales Approval, which should come for existing customers only. In the case of new customers it should not come. Here we need to have two flows one with Sales Approval cycle and other one without sales approval. In this case you can suggest like using two templates one with extra phase and another one without the phase. But if you have 10 to 15 cases like this, you need to develope all possible cases templates.

Can anybody explain me how to deal these problems.

regards,

rajesh.