cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node of the tree not highlighted on the click event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have designed a navigation panel (in detailed navigation panel) in which I have placed a static tree. What I want is when I click on a node of a tree, a particular page opens in the content area of the portal.

For achieveing this task, I have written the following code in the OnAction event of the node of tree.

WDPortalNavigation.navigateAbsolute(

"ROLES://portal_content/Imtool/Iviews/ContentAreaID",

WDPortalNavigationMode.SHOW_INPLACE,

(String) null,

(String) null,

WDPortalNavigationHistoryMode.NO_DUPLICATIONS,

(String) null,

(String) null,

"");

My code is working fine and the desired page is opened in the content area on the click event, but the node that is clicked doesnt remain highlighted.

Can anyone tell me how to hightlight the node with this code running or what other code to use for navigation so that the node clicked remains highlighted.

Thanks

Imtool

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah exactly, you got it right, on the selection of a particular node of a tree, the color of the node doesnt change and what i have observed is bec of the above mentioned code. When I comment the code, the selected node changes color on selection.

Edited by: Imtool Momin on Feb 11, 2008 5:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to set the leadselection once you are back after the navigation.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean with "highlighted"? When you click on a tree node, the node should also get selected and the selection should remain. Isn't that not the case in your application?

Armin