cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. B1003""Could not determine recipients for message type ACPJMM""

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While posting GR in MIGO, an error is showing. I am attaching the error description.

""Could not determine recipients for message type ACPJMM""

Message no. B1003

Diagnosis

An IDoc of message type ACPJMM was passed to the ALE layer, but the three receiver fields in the header record were not filled. In this case the ALE layer tries to determine the receivers from the entries in the distribution model. There are no entries available in the distribution model for the above message type.

Procedure

Define the receivers in your distribution model for this message type or deactivate distribution for these message types.

Yesterday it was not coming and GR was getting posted.. I was doing configurations for CIN and day before yesterday everything was done,all the registers were getting updated. For that I did many customisation in SPRO. I did settings in tax ion goods monement. and in Material master to assign screen sequence for foreign trade data screen. Is any customozation triggerring IDoc? Earlier also this came, that time we got client copy, but the problem is recurring. Its very urgent as we are going to transport SPRO settings to production.

Solutions will be rewarded.

regards

B Shar

Edited by: Ian Wong on Jul 4, 2008 4:48 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kunal

Edited by: kunal ingale on Sep 4, 2008 8:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are not working with ALE & this message comes, then somone has mistakenly activated ALE linkages for IDoc Output in Accounting.

if you want to keep this active & go forward, you need to complete the Distribution model customizng in BD64.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

0 Kudos

Hi

Try to find out where exactly this error is raising. In my case it was raising by function module 'DYNP_VALUES_READ'. Do not catch the exception may be it will help.

Rajesh Pichholiya