cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consingement Stock during the availibility check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

During the availibility check I want to consider the customer consingment .

E.G if the plant level stock is 300 and customer consingement stock is 30 then the ATP quantity should be 330 wen i am performing the Availibility check ...

Pls help me in this regard

Thanks in advance

Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you cannot take into consideration the stock available at consignee for availability check. the consignment stock is treated as special stock unlike unrestricted.

For transactions such as make-to-order production, consignment or returnable packaging processing that create special stock, the availability check is performed against special stock.

The following elements can be included in the availability check:

Stock

safety stock

stock in transfer

quality inspection

blocked stock

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish

No it is not possible bcoz the schedule line category for normal sales and consignment sales are different.

CP for normal sales and

E1 for consignment sales

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir ,

I now that it is not possible in the standard system , but i have this requirement to be fulfilled at any cost .

So i want to enhanace ...Is there any userexit to enhanace the standard availibility check for taking into consideration the consingment stock .

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, Consignment Stock will not reflect in the unrestricted stock, as it is placed with the customer & physically not within the Plant. Consignment Stock is considered as special stock.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful