cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot not coming in QA16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Masters,

I am using inspection lot origin 04.Inspection is carried out by uaing a task list.As soon as the production confirmation is done , inspection lot is cretaed and it is seen in QA32.But the same lot is not coming in QA16 , Why?Please suggest.

Thanks,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Is your problem solved? I have the same problem, I did what is said on the answers but still I could not get it resolved.

Thanks.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think you'll be able to process this lot using collective UD. It sounds like your using free inspection points and all optional characterisitcs.

Since SAP has no clue as to when the lot is "really" done, I don't think it will ever be proposed for collective UD.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Craig,

If I am using a MIC as optianal and sampling procedure is attached to the MIC in inspection plan, then I can directly give the UD using QA16 without result recording also.But for the same Inspection plan, if I use freely defined inspection points,lot doesnot come in QA16 even after result recording.This means that valuation doesnot takes place for the inspection point.Is there any solution on this to see the inspection lot in QA16?

Thanks,

RAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you used inspection point , what is the status of the lot after completing results recording?

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status is INSP , RREC , SPRQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear check the folowing

In the lot the followingt is fullfilled, if so you will get it in the list

Characteristic processing is completed.

No usage decision has been made.

No characteristics have been rejected.

No defects have been recorded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the status of all insp char's of the lot. whether all are having status 5 ( Processing is completed).

Regards

K.M.Arun

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you answered your own question. With free inspection points, it does not show up in the QA16 list. That is because SAP has no idea how many inspection points your going to decide to process. 1? 3? 20? When is the lot ready for a UD? Only you know that. SAP has no clue.

I believe if you had a lot that used inspection lots by qty or time and the inspection points were pre-created, then all results recorded, that would show up on the list.

But with free inspection points, the system has no way of knowing if your done with the lot or not.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transaction QA16 is for collective Usage decision for accepted lots. When the lot is created, it is in Released mode & not as Accepted. When you post the results for characteristics, then possibly the lot may appear in transaction QA16.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Inspection points in the inspection plan.Even though the result recording is done and characteristics are accepted , I am not able to see the inspection lot in QA16?How to valuate the Inspection point?

Thanks ,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check whether all your characterisctcs are having status 5 (Processing is completed) . This you can see in Results recording or UD screen. If any of the char's are not having status 5 , QA16 will not show that lot for collective UD.

Regards

K.M.Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

All MIC's are optional type.I can see the lot in QA16 if inspection points are not used.How can I see the inspection lot in QA16 even though the Inspection points are used in inspection plan?

Thanks & Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use QE11 & do the results recording.

Ensure that all the characteristics are accepted & reach status 5 (Valuated & closed) & then check in QA16. You will be able to see the lot there.

Regards

K.M.Arun