cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricting user in SDP94

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to give authorization to a view as read only and another view as input and output. Is it possible to restrict user like this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Authorizations can be set at planning book or even a data view level. Check for some seeded profiles in PFCG transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali and Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply. I have the documents Anjali pointed. Unfortunately, I donot have access to PFCG at this client. I will get some body's help in this. The question for me is how can I restrict the views...may be few details and steps...

Thanks.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Visu,

The Authorization Object for Planning Book and Data View is C_APO_PB

In PFCG you will see it as "APO 3.0 Authorization Object: SDP Planning Books"

The possible activities (ACTVT) are as below

01 Create

02 Change

03 Display

06 Delete

16 Execute

You restrict these activities to Planning Book (APO_PLBK2) and Data View level (APO_DVIEW)

So basically you need two Roles for the two sets of users and for one the ACTVT will be 02, 03, 16 (change) while for another it will be 03, 16 (display). Then maintain the appropriate Planning Book / Data View combination.

Hope this helps.

Somnath

PS: On second thoughts I think my reply is not what you are looking for. Your requirement is about managing read / write access to specified planning book / data views in Interactive Planning for different users. This needs to be managed by Authorization Oject C_APO_FUN which has restriction by Planning Area only. For additional restrcitions you may need to use Method SELECTION_CHECK of BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR.

Edited by: Somnath Manna on Feb 11, 2008 11:08 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check details related to authorisation in following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm2007/helpdata/en/21/f6253b90e48743e10000000a11402f/content.htm

You can achive it using user exit if you not able to use standard one.