cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues regarding IDOC to File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two SAP systems 1) SAP CRM and 2) SAP XI

My scenario is trying to send a BBPCO.BBPCO01 IDoc from SAP CRM system to SAP XI system.

I configured a scenario in Integration Builder with only one communication channel for the File Receiver. I have not defined a sender communication channel sender as this is a IDOC communication from another SAP system.

I have not defined a sender agreement for the scenario as there is no sender communication channel.

I sent an IDOC (we19) to SAP XI system with needed receiver port and logical system information (it automatically filled the sender information) from the SAP CRM system. IDOC status (we02) was displayed 03.It's sent successfully.

The receiver port and logical system are correct. I tested the connection in SALE transaction code.

Below are my question.

When i check the message monitor (SXMB_MONI) on the SAP XI system, I don't see any messages.

Can it be that messages have not reached the XI system ?

Where can the messages go ? is there a different place to see the received IDOC message ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, my issue is resolved now.

Solution:

In the idx1 of SAP XI system, i created a port name same as the sender SAP CRM populated.

The RFC destination was already created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikanth,

Please check SM58 in CRM System and XI System.

Also have you created port for CRM in IDX1 and RFC Destination in SM59?

Thanks,

Beena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply.

I looked at the sm58 transaction code on SAP CRM system. The status text shows the error message.

Transaction IDX1: Port SAPEC1, client 800, RFC destination contain error.

nothing on the sm58 of SAP XI system.

Where should i create the port and RFC destination for SAP CRM, is it in the XI system ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Yes, Check in XI using IDX1 tcode. If port is not available then create it.

But first create the RFC destination.

-Pinkle