cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whenever messages created in XI, initially it will go to error status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever messages created in XI, initially it will go to error status

As soon as IDOCs released in ECC system the messages are going to error status. But they are processing successfully later. They are going to error state as soon a they release. Thats the problem.

Information message "XML message not found". But I am able to see XML message in payload. When I try to reprocess the message it will succeed. It is happening for all the interfaces.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Interface Determination

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="PERSIST">MESSAGE_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>XML message not found</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please provide any help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

It seems that the message type / interface message defined in interface determination does not match with one in the message. Are you using the imported IDOC as interface message or did you create a new interface mapping? you should use the imported IDOC in interface mapping and also in interface determination objects. Also try to reactivate the interface determination object.

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is happening for all messages. And also for all channels. I will try to reactivate interface determination once. Does it solve with Java bounce?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Are all channels IDOC sender ? what do you mean with java bounce?

Regards,

Matias

Former Member
0 Kudos

First time only messages are going to error state. If you reprocess manually, the messages are going fine.

It is happening for all messages.

Thanks,

Sri.