cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect SNP heuristic values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing issues while running location heuristics. For a product-location combination I ran location heuristics, though the requirements are in current time bucket (02/07/2008), the receipts are being created in future buckets (sometime in may).

Surprisingly, for 1 product-location combination the results are as expected. But other combinations, I face the above mentioned issue.

Please let me know your thoughts on this issue.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Closing old thread.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope your comments are based on the pegging overview that the supplies are coming in late. Usually Heuristics respects all leadtimes to create a supply order. Are you sure there are no long production or procurement leadtimes causing what you are seeing. In table matloc can you draw a comparison between the correctly behaving and incorrectly behaving location product ? what are the differences you see ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your reply, I'll see the table and let u know the differences if I find any.

One observation is for either materials the procurement lead time is same (planned delivery time is same)

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I checked the matloc and I don't find any difference in the field values.

Thanks,

Venkat.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am assuming procurement type is external for both. Can you check the validity dates of the connected T Lanes if there are any ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Both materials have procurement type "F". Since both these materials are for same location I don't think TL will play. Since plant G003 is being sourced from D002. So location G003 is same for both materials.

Thanks,

Venkat