cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP 500 and MESSAGE_EXPIRED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys!

I have two problems. When a try to send data through XI , i facing with the error "HTTP response contains status code 500 with the description Timeout", wich i caught in debug abap. I saw other error at Communication Channel:

Status - Canceled with Errors

Repeatable - No

Cancelable - No

Error Category - XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_ENGINE

Error Code - MESSAGE_EXPIRED

i use on one side jdbc adapter and on the other Adapter Type XI/Tansport Protocol http 1.0.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If m not wrong then, your scenario is Proxy to JDBC.

1. If yes, then check in debugg mode that you are getting the data into internal table before sending it to outbound proxy method.

2. Also make sure that you have not made any changes in the source data type structure in xi after creating the proxy, if yes then plz regenerate & activate the proxy.

Please let me know if you are having some different scenario.

Have a look on this blog.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/06/08/xi-timeouts-timeouts-timeouts

Regards,

Sarvesh

Edited by: Sarvesh Singh on Feb 8, 2008 12:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer. Here is some more information:

- We are using a Syncronous interface, on a PI 7.0, ECC6.

- On one side HTTP(Proxy) and on the other (JDBC 2.0)

The big problem really is that when I send about 50000 registers on a single XML message, the interface runs OK, but when I send few more (about 65000), i get an "time out" error message.

I also tried to change the Java Visual Administrator parameter:

xiadapter.inbound.timeout.default = 180000 to xiadapter.inbound.timeout.default = 600000

and it doesn´t work as well.

Anyone have any idea?

Thank´s a lot!

Jucelio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also tried to change the Java Visual Administrator parameter:

xiadapter.inbound.timeout.default = 180000 to xiadapter.inbound.timeout.default = 600000

and it doesn´t work as well.

Have you restarted the J2EE Server to take the effect?

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, thanks for the effort.

I´ve found the problem. The problem was the configuration of the paramater HTTP in transaction SMICM->Services. The defoult value is 60s and i increased to 3600s. Now i need to know how to record this parameter persistently, because each time that the XI restart the parameter return to default value.

Regards,

Jucelio.